Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Inspire Yourself!

Seuraa blogiani Bloglovinin avulla
Trying a new thing here, so yeah follow my blog with Bloglovin'. :) Also as my photoshop hasn't been working for a few days, so I decided to add some pictures from the web that I like for a reason or another. Kinda like my inspiration of sorts.
I have always been a true Coca-Cola girl, though lately I have been limiting my usage as its not that healthy to consume in large quantities. 
I love love love cherry tree's, they are so sweet and innocent. I always wanted to visit Japan during spring to see this!
Personalized shoes are cool, first time to realize that its not actually a bird in the picture.
I always say I'm more of a winter person, but with age I have come to love warmth and the colors of the sea!
Love love love to read, dislike fans of movies whom haven't read the books! Like Twilight!
Though I'm Finnish and all, I always wanted a typical American porch in my future home. 
Halloween is my favorite holiday, well after christmas, its the time I get really creative with my decorations.
Some times little is more.
Star shapes have always been on my mind, loving the fact that now its even in fashion.
Alrighty, thats it folks. Hope you enjoyed this kinda random post and feel inspired! Oh yeah, if you ever feel lost and without purpose, check this post

No comments:

Post a Comment