Saturday, August 6, 2011

Garden of Life and Death

When I take pictures my most loved inspiration is nature. Being a Finnish girl I've always been close to nature and of course it is a source of my inspiration.
"Gardens always mean something else, man absolutely uses one thing to say another." - Robert Harbison, Eccentric Spaces, 1977
Most people have gardens that are well cared for and you won't find a weed or a dead plant anywhere. Well in this garden I found some dead plants and they bring a lovely effect to the picture, reminding us all of the way life is. Life is hard, you live and you die. It is the beauty of the world we live in. The hard times make us see the beauty in our own lives, just hope you can cherish the things you have before you lose them and maybe you can even avoid losing them.

ps. at first I though I would post all pictures of the day under the same title but it will be too boring so they will have their own titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment