Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tallinn Overnight

So I was in Tallinn with my family for some shopping and chillin' around. Here are some pics of the trip, especially the awesome hotel we were in. Sadly only for one night. 
I really liked the contrast between white and dark wood. Look at that bed, just like one I'd like though I would had some fabric on the wooden pillars. The TV was interesting, you could turn in around to the side of the bed. I really liked the few flower details around the room, like the carpet and the class doors.
My favorite part was the mirror with the stand in front of it, it was nice to store stuff and take pictures. Also the hotel had free WiFi, though it worked in some rooms not all. Luckily in mine it worked, hence I did some surfing. Since this hotel had a Spa kind of thing, we got bathrobes and slippers for our use. I really took advantage of them, though I didn't visit the Spa. The windows were cool, from sealing to floor. It made the room really light, so it let the light in.
Here's some of the pictures I took during the trip, lots of pictures of the old buildings and stuff like that. One restaurant had cool chairs with Coca-Cola stickers on them. It's also quite odd to have so many pictures without tons of people, quite lucky shots.
More pictures, also my shoes that were used for the first time even though I have had them for a year now. Have to say they weren't the smartest shoes to wear but at least they looked good.
One restaurant decided to put their flowers in pig shaped boxes, interesting choice. After walking around for a long time my feet were killing me, so the since with NUKU sounded good. NUKU being sleep in Finnish.
Some interesting street art I found while walking around the old part of Tallinn. The joker was actually on a window, but the place was abandoned. Well that's all I have for the moment, tomorrow I'll have a post about the things I bought in Tallinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment