Friday, August 5, 2011

The Beginning

Hello everyone and welcome to my heaven.

This isn't my first blog, but my first one was more of a public diary and I found it to be not really interesting. So I decided to renew my blogging ways. Now I'm going to focus on my passions of life and share them here with you all.

So what are my passions? 

Photography and Art
Dancing and Music
Fashion
 Travelling
 Decor
 Entertainment
Beauty and Lifestyle

So these are a few of my passions, I'm sure the rest will come up while I keep posting. Maybe I should tell a little about myself. I am an international business student from Finland, besides my studies I also find time to dance or you might say I find time for school not dance. Dance is for me not a hobby but a lifestyle. The first time I picked up a camera I was hooked and ever since I haven't put it down.

What about the future? Soon I will be in China for a over a week and after that I will be making a huge journey across the Atlantic to do an exchange term in Canada! So lot's of interesting pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment