Sunday, September 4, 2011

Traveler by Soul

Oh gosh how the days have gone lately, all of a sudden I was in China and now I'm already in Canada. I'm still suffering from Jet Lag, hence this post is short just gonna present my new travel pack. Just something to wash my face. 

So here is my travel pack. I took the advice of the sales person, but I'm not really sold on the clarifying lotion. It dries my face too much, though the moisturizing lotion is too much without it. Let's see how it feels after a long period of use.
When I bought the travel pack the sales woman gave me this body lotion as a free gift. It's quite nice, but it has a strong fragrance. I like it, but maybe not for everyone.

Thats all folks, going to bed now. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to finally post something about China and then I can get to Canada, but let's see how things go.


1 comment:

  1. craazyyyy oot jo kanadassa.
    laita äkkii tänne jotain kuvii, oon utelias!

    ReplyDelete