Saturday, September 24, 2011

On Campus

So finally some pictures of University of Guelph, though not the whole campus since I rarely carry my camera around. Too heavy with all my school stuff.
According to a map I have this is called Hutt

Same building
The building with the red roof is UC, University Center
The back of the bookstore and the McNaughton building
New Science Complex
Johnston Hall
Same place :)
Still the same
This is called Alumni Walk, so they way home for me.
The other direction of Alumni Walk
Blackwood Hall
Not really sure what this is :)
Somehow related to water, since there is water flowing inside. Makes a lot of noise :)
See the water!
Just in case
Still on the Alumni Walk.
Walking under the street tunnel.. lol forgot the word for it


Anyway it's in my hood.
Creelman Hall - really good place to eat.
Macdonald Hall, I have a class behind it.

Johnston Hall

Still the same..
So the building on the right behind the trees is the library, then across it on the left is MacKinnon where I have 2 classes. Behind the library is the UC.
Johnston Hall on the left and MacKinnon on the right.

I go thru these doors quite a lot on Tuesday and Thursday.
So now you've got some idea of the campus of University of Guelph. Hopefully I get more pictures taken before the snow comes. Which I doubt since it's still warmer than in Finland. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment