Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labour Day

My third day in Guelph was Labour Day, so the previous day I had to get something to eat since on Labour day everything is closed. Luckily I ended up checking the commerce lunch, commerce being the business faculty of sorts and I guess I'll be taking courses from them. After that not so interesting event we made our way to see my first american football game, with a Canadian twist or something. Don't know much about american nor canadian football, but here's some pics:



I really like the mascot thing, reminds me of my childhood and the Pelicans mascot.

Judges meeting up...
And they are off, or something
Ready set go

Mascot, yeah I didn't really pay attention to the game..
Uhm someone forgot their clothes??
That's it for the game, we left during halftime since the our team was losing and finally they lost 8-39. Nicely done for the first game of the year. After the game we went to get to know some of the international students with free pizza. It was my first time to get to know anyone so it was nice after it they had a event for international students with their national dances and it was fun to learn them and see them. So that was my third day, it was quite long and tiring but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment