Friday, September 23, 2011

My Room

So here we have my little room, that I've been living in. It's actually quite nice and my house mates are really nice and they don't make too much noise. Oh yeah finally got some hangers to hang my clothes, but then broke one of them. Haha that's what you get when you pay 1 $ for 3 hangers. Yep so my room:
The hangers.
Above my bed, cool black poster with flowers and butterflies and then pictures from home.
Wardrobe, got another poster. Kinda Chinese style ;)
I told ya.
the bookcase with very few books. notice the Halloween fellows!

The desk, I'm such a neat freak here.
the loved ones...
The bed and the cool sheets..
The desk and the calendar.

3 comments:

  1. oispa mulki noin paljon säilytystilaa! mul on kauheesti vaikeuksii saada kaikki tavarat fiksusti laitettuu johonki..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mul oli taas ongelma et miten laitan kaikki ku oli liikaa paikkoja mihin pistää :D sängyn allaki olis viel tilaa vaikka mille :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. daaamn! lähetäppä mulle pari hyllyy tai laatikkoo tai jotain, mul olis käyttöö.

    ReplyDelete