Thursday, September 8, 2011

Journey to Canada

So this post is about my first days in Canada. The very first day when I arrived in Toronto, I made my way to Hilton Garden Inn and went to sleep right away. Then in the morning had my breakfast and head off to find a bus to Guelph. Here's my hotel room:
After a very long bus ride I was finally in Guelph and on the campus of University of Guelph. Then was the huge journey to my residence, which happened to be on the opposite side of where the buss left me:
Well then after the huge walk, I found my own residence and I was helped to my townhouse. Well they should have carried my bag upstairs since that took me forever. Well here's my room and townhouse:
 It's actually really nice, there is a bathroom and shower on each floor so I only share it with one girl. My room is simple furnished, but I've got lots of places to put stuff. Too bad I don't really have anything to but anywhere. Oh and our light switches are cool:

The Map of East Residence
One of the nice things my school offered was that I could order from a separate company my linens, so that when I got here there was already linens for my bed. No need to worry on the first day to get all that. I also got towels so no need to worry about them. 
aww they gave me a free cookie
Well that was my first day for you guys, more to come but now I have to go to sleep since I have my first classes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment