Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sunshine

So these would be considered typical summer pictures, they might look nice and some even sunny but it has been terribly cold. Besides the picture with me and the striped maxi dress. Every time I finally come here and have pictures to post, I find myself in a lack of words. I'm one of those people that have a million opinions and can talk for hours, but when it comes down to jotting something down here I have huge problems. Not only that I can't think of something to say but I start to wonder what would be interesting and what is appropriate. Then I become so flustered that I just end up writing down random thoughts that probably make no sense at all. Argh the problems of a modern person. Anyway my main point for this blog has always been as a place to share some beautiful images that I take but have no other use for.

I can't express how much I like this little area at our summer cottage. You can relax on the couches and watch the lake from all sides even in the cold weather. Alright I think I'll go ponder on my little writers block problem and let you guys enjoy these lovely pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment