Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Blue French Manicure...

I guess I'm somewhat addicted to this style of gel nails, but its so easy and I guess somewhat like a french manicure just with colors :D You won't notice too quickly that they are growing since the bottom is the same color as your nail. I tend to have very fragile nails so I have had one some particular nails acrylic nails and it seems they stick to me super easily and I've been able to keep them for several weeks. Meaning I haven't had that many chipped nails anymore. The sheer pleasure that I get from having my nails look perfect for more than a day is unbelievable.  I can go now for about 3 weeks with perfect nails. Its just so surreal. I wish I could do this all the time, but alas the price. I think soon I will have to give up this simple indulgence of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment