Sunday, June 22, 2014

The one about Gel

So in Taiwan I decided for the first time to try out gel nails and I somewhat liked them. They really help keep my nails in good shape for a longer time. Normal nail polish chips easily and eventually all my nails are super short since they get chipped. My mom wanted me to try out her nail lady and so I went and got my nails painted with gel polish, which is cheaper than gel nails in Finland. The result was quite nice and gel polish also helps keep my nails in good condition longer. I just wish it was bit cheaper than it is here, so I could do it more often. So far I've done it twice in Finland thanks to my mom. The first time I got these minty nails with a cute bow tie.. My current nails are blue and on Monday I'll get the redone, but have no idea how yet. All suggestions are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment