Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ombre

I finally had some time to try out ombre nails, or what ever you call them. It was very easy to do and I kinda feel bad for not using three colors. Three colors I'll have to try out some day in the near future. I've got a lot of ideas for my nails, just so little time to do so. Hopefully I can relax and give my nails some cool new designs. 
Ain't it fun to have a random yellow star balloon in a post about nails?

As I look at my hands I'm reminded of a time when I was young and I would look at my sisters and mothers hands. I would always think when oh when would I have adult hands like theirs. Now I realize how silly that was, and how much I wish my skin didn't dry up so much during the winter. How nice it was to have tiny little hands. Time truly does fly and things change, even the littlest odd things we wish to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment