Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Here She Comes, The Walking Dead !

Why are woolen shirts always so damn itchy? I feel like I'm on fire, but I'm cold so what can I do. The only bad part about fall is getting your socks wet and even today I made the mistake of wearing shoes that let the water in. I already own rubber boots so why oh why didn't I just wear them today???
Uncertainty is rising in my life, January seems like such a scary time. I'll graduate soon and my contract at work ends in the beginning of January. I have no idea what is next, maybe I really should start thinking about it. Further studies attract me a great deal yet any school I get into would start next fall so I need to get a job anyways for the spring. Naturally there is also the fact of choosing what to study. More business or something new. So many decision should be made and soon, for now I'll just enjoy my cup of hot chocolate.
BTW. How tired can one person look? Seriously I look like the walking dead. Great TV show by the way, you guys should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment