Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oh the Eternal Darkness!

I wish I had more to say than life is busy, but life just is busy. I'm still waiting for that amazing understanding of how to have enough time for everything I need and want to do. It seems I don't have any time for photography anymore, or during the day time. SO you guys just need to be satisfied with these dark dark pictures.. 
I was a bit pondering on what to wear for an upcoming christmas party, but I do think this is too light for the cold weather we already have. I think I still need to ponder about this question :)
I kinda noticed that you can't get a clear picture of what kind of dress this is so here's a picture of me wearing it during the summer in China. Ignore my ugly legs as I was bitten by a million mosquitoes. Alright, time to watch a movie before the weekend is again gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment