Monday, October 3, 2011

Toronto - Chinatown

So one Saturday day I spent in Toronto. Actually in Chinatown and the area around it, but also in Eaton center. Really wanna visit Eaton center again, need to do some more shopping. VS was neglected on this particular day. Oops, not the best in time management. I should really learn to organize my time better.
I kept waiting for this kind of welcome the whole time, and found it before I left :)









not Chinatown anymore



my kind of Bubble tea, though it's not the real kind. LOL
Going back to Guelph
The end off this post, here we have two small things I got. Not gonna show you guys everything or that would take forever. Oh how I love Forever 21! I wish we had it in Finland.


Before I forget, my favorite kind of green tea!
I made a cool discovery in Chinatown, I found my favorite kind of green tea. That being Jasmine tee with honey. I was so happy to get this and to top it all off there was a guy that talked to me and it took me a while to figure out he was speaking Finnish to me. How odd to find someone whom speaks Finnish in Chinatown!

No comments:

Post a Comment