Friday, October 21, 2011

Montreal

So this one weekend I went on a trip to Montreal with Commerce group of people, which was a bad idea but at least I went there with friends so it wasn't that bad. It just rained all the time and was cold. Oh and it was somewhat strange to be in Canada but in a part that mainly just speaks French. So surreal to me, but cool felt like I was in Europe at times. So here are some pictures of it:



Wise choice giving me the map :)










love this store!


never seen this before


























So this was part one, more pictures in the next post. Stay tuned. Oh yeah I'm so addicted to cheeseburgers with bacon. Dunno why but they are good, just not good for me.

2 comments:

  1. se on perseestä miten sää voi pilata fiilikset. sitä on aina paljon surullisempi sateella...
    hampurilaiset on hyviä, niihin on ihan ok olla vähän koukussa :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. juustohampparit on jees, mut viime viikolla nykäsin varmaa joka päivä sellasen :D ku en osaa valita mitä ottaa ni se on aina se helppo valinta :)

    ReplyDelete