Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Things That Can Fly

My sister living in Helsinki found this one party store, from where you can easily get helium balloons. Actually the store is in Espoo and they have all kinds of things to decorate your party of choice. For me it's Halloween things that pull me to this store. If you are interested in the store in questions then visit their website. So this one year I got myself a few balloons for Halloween and here they are:
 Quite a traditional balloon style, not too scary with spiders in the colors of Halloween.


This balloon was so cute, it kinda walked on it's own depending on a little "wind". So it was a cool add to the decor since it might follow you.

Then there was this HUGE balloon, which was more traditional with it's pumpkins, bats and cemetery. I really loved these friends of mine, but too bad they don't last that long. Though they were a good add to my every year expanding supply of Halloween decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment