Sunday, October 2, 2011

Soundtrack of My Life Lately

So just thought to post some songs that I've been listening to lately, just to air out my soundtrack of late. Some of them are oldies and some are new arrivals to me.
This song has been playing everywhere and it always makes me feel good. Makes me wanna dance, sadly I won't get the chance here in Canada.


this song just suits the fall time of year, or is it just the fact I really like the song.

really cute song, at least with the meaning of what the guy is sining.

new arrival on my Chinese radar, quite nice to hear good English in between the Chinese :)

really like this cover by Colbie Cailat, since she is using two songs that I really like.

oki oki, I'd have more but these will just have to do for the time being.. no reason or rhyme to why I chose these particular ones. Just happen to be songs I've been lately listening to. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment