Monday, December 8, 2014

Red Snow Globetrotter

Found this lovely nail polish that looks like snow and had to try it out. Also saw that there is such a color as Coca-Cola red, that would be so awesome for me. Too bad they were out of it. Don't you just hate it when the nail polish you wanted to use is so stuck that you can't open it. Then you spend the next hour to try to open it, just to find after a quick google search a two minute solution. The solution being so simple as just using a cup of hot water to submerse the nail polish bottle lid in the water and after two minutes it will open. Have to remember this for the next time but it just seems this red OPI color has gotten a tad too thick and doesn't spread evenly. Anyway this is only the first step of the nails I had planned. I'll be back with the finishing touches in a few days, when I have some more inspiration for writing a post. I hope. 
OPI - Bogota Blackberry
OPI - Snow Globetrotter

No comments:

Post a Comment