Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas time, where did you go?

Oh my gosh, its almost 2015! I know most bloggers are already focusing on other things and looking forward to the New Year, but I'm not. Mostly because I spent the entire Christmas time in a fever and still I'm not fully recovered. Yet I want to post about it as Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. The first two pictures are of Christmas Eve, I tried to take a outfit pic but I was so tired and red nosed that I chose just to display my shirt that I paired with black jeans and a santa claus hat. Now that there are three little kids in our Christmas celebrations, the amount of gifts has increased greatly but it makes Christmas Eve so magical. Watching the pure joy of children is just priceless. Before Christmas there was this TV show about Christmas lights in the US and families competing for a price. Well me and my mom might have gotten carried away with our lights this year, but those candy cane lights are just too cute! Earlier this fall I made some cakes with fondant icing and since we still had some left we used it to decorate our gingerbread house. The snowflake shapes are so cute. I tried out making a fondant snowman to stand in front of the house but he seems to be a little crooked. Maybe just like me. 




Okay so I found a picture of myself on Christmas Eve, with a red nose and dark under eyes. haha Hope you guys enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment