Saturday, December 6, 2014

Itsenäisyyspäivä

Today has been a real holiday, well all my days are kinda like a holiday. Independence day is usually spent relaxing, eating and watching the presidential party broadcast (which is a Finnish equivalent to the Oscars). Earlier today it was snowing quite a lot so we decided to take a little stroll in the winter wonderland. I thought it would be a great time to break out my new lovely red scarf, which has many bloggers seem to have as well just in different colors. I had a though time choosing a color for myself but I figured red would be a nice change for me. I didn't realize that it would for some reason look odd in these pictures with that grainy green spots. The more I look at that pic the more mad I get. I tried to fix it and thought I succeeded but seems its still grainy. Oh well you can't win everyday. Haha. It seems the graininess theme is on all my pictures where ever there is red. Well hope you guys still enjoy these pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment