Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You Learn, You Grow, But You Never Give Up

I'm sitting in class, statistical analysis, I am paying attention but the teacher is going through the basic structure of the course so its not that important. For a few days now I've been trying to edit a new header for my blog, but there is always something else I need to finish before it, so lets see if I can get it up tomorrow. I really want a more spring athmosphere to the blog. I can't wait for summer! I already busted out my sun glasses, which are my sisters old ones back from the 80's or something. VINTAGE :)
Remember during the fall when I tried the silver OPI nail polish with a hot pink, well a few days ago I tried it with a cool blue, OPI as well. I really liked how it turned out. Also I'm a slave for advertising within blogs so I tried out the Garnier BB-Cream, but unfortuanatelly I feel it makes my skin darker than normal and I did take the lightest shade they had which did seem good in the store. I'm really pale and I rather be pale but the cream makes my face look well kinda redish, or maybe I need to try it out once more. Bubble rap, no need to say more. 
Istuskelen tässä jonkin näköisessä tilasto analyysi tunnilla, keskityn kyllä luentoon, mutta opettaja tällä hetkellä vaan kertoo kurssin sisällöstä. Nyt on pari päivää menny siinä että olen yrittänyt tehä uutta kivaa keväistä otsikkoa blogille, mutta sitten aina löytyy jotain tärkeämpää mitä pitäs tehä esim opinnäytetyö. Toivottavasti huomenna saisin sen valmiiksi ja tänne blogiin asti. Haluan blogille samanlaisen keväisen olon kuin mikä mulla on, olispa jo kesä! Kaivoin jo esiin mun siskon vanhat aurinkolasit, ne on varmaan muakin vanhemmat eli 80 luvulta. VINTAGE! :)
Joskus syksyllä kokeilin OPIn hopeista kynsilakkaa pinkin kanssa, niin nyt kokeilin viileän sinisen kanssa, ja se onnistui aika hyvin. Mä myös alistuin blogi mainonnalle ja kokeilin Garnierin BB-Creamiä, mutta valitettavasti se tuntuu tekevän mun ihosta liian tumman. Otin kaikista vaaleimman sävyn joka kaupassa jopa näytti ihan hyvältä iholla. Se saa mun ihon tuntumaan jotenkin punertavalta tai sit vaan kuvittelen asioita, no kokeilen sitä vielä joku päivä uudestaan. Mä vaan tykkään olla kalpea, kun mä en rusketu vaan palan ni parempi hyväksyä asia ku polttaa iho. Nii ei kai tarvi sanoa mitään muuta ku kuplamuovi!

No comments:

Post a Comment