Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Black and White Memories

Lately I've been busy because Im writing my thesis among all other school matters. Its keeping me quite busy but luckily I will be done before easter. After that life will be much easier. How do I have time then to post now, well Im sitting in class where Im being taught about "when you someday write your thesis" yeah almost done. Anyways enjoy the few pictures I have from a trip to Turku.
Viime aikoina oon ollut kiireinen opinnäytetyön takia plus muut koulu jutut. Kiirettä pitää mut onneks tää kaikki on ohi ennen pääsiäistä! Sen jälkeen elämä on helppoa Miten mulla on nyt aikaa kirjotella, no istun tunnilla jossa opetataan "sitten kun kirjoitat sitä opinnäytetyötä" juuu. Mut nauttikaa näistä parista kuvasta pieneltä matkalta Turussa.

No comments:

Post a Comment