Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You've Got Mail

Its always an exiting process of going to your mail box and checking if you have any mail. Usually you find ads and bills, but then again sometimes you get postcards and on the rare occasion you might get a letter. Well I've been lucky enough to be remembered by a few people and this post is to them and also the people that have emailed me, you guys made my days much brighter.
lol, my address is huge, so long

From USA to Canada, gosh how I can't wait to see my friend when she gets back to Finland. It's been such a long time that I've seen her. I have to say I didn't remember as often to write to her as I should have, I feel like a bad friend. I'll just have to make it up to her when she gets back :)
I went to get something to drink and the lady at the convenience store though it was gonna be my mask.
This card is quite unbeliavable, perfect from the sender. Thank you Irina! Too bad it was too big for my little P.O. Box but it made it and it made me smile! Can't wait for January and some dance classes, it's been too long!
I can't forget the girls here in Canada that have made my stay so unforgettable. One of them had a Polaroid camera and may I say I WANT ONE! Instant pictures so cool, though I appreciate the easiness of digital photography. I have this old soul that likes the feel of real pictures that you can frame and see without electricity. Photographer as I am, no wonder I like pictures of every and any form :)

No comments:

Post a Comment