Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Everyday I'm Suffering

I don't really have any idea behind this post, just had some pictures I wanted to share and kinda trying to get my mind off school stuff in a way. Can't believe my time here in Canada will be soon over, but I'm really excited about going home. Its going to be hard to say goodbye to some of the nicest people I've met here but on the other side I can't wait to be back in the arms where I belong and to get to hug my little nieces. Oh that reminds me, need to do some serious Christmas shopping soon!
At least not all text in school books are boring, yet these are articles so no wonder they were interesting.
I should be there ;)
Oh yeah I was having huge problems with my computer, so once I got it back on everything I had on my computer found their way to my outer hard drive. Don't wanna lose all my pictures!
Term project topic, this is turning out to be quite school related post
my lines for the presentation, shouldn't have used them though
the meal of a student
Haha, avoiding school I still thought a lot of it. Oh and don't worry not all my meals are Subway, actually it was the only time I've gone there this semester and probably the last. I'm not that into Subway, I usually end up getting a cheese burger with bacon. Today though they gave me a chicken burger with bacon, I was a bit confused about that one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment