Thursday, November 17, 2011

Something In Your Mouth

It was a lazy lazy Saturday morning when me and the girls made our way to Cora's to have breakfast. Cora's is a Canadian chain of breakfast places and I have to say quite good. As you can see from the picture below they had a wide selection of foods and most of them had a lot of fruits. They also had a very good mango-banana smoothie. Take a look at their menu and stuff here.
Creps and frech toast with fruits


The other day as I was walking on campus I noticed these red colored coffee cups and realized winter flavors where in at Starbucks. I just couldn't wait to get myself a cup of coffee that would taste like Christmas in your mouth. Well it took me longer than I thought but finally I got it and it did not let me down, Gingerbread latte. Truly like Christmas time in your mouth.


So I might have over done it with the pictures, but they remind me of Christmas and as my friends know I love Christmas. Yet it's November and I don't feel like Christmas is soon here, there is no snow and it's not even cold. I can't understand it's November yet, it should be much colder :)
not edited at all
So my last picture to this quite random post is a picture I took while cleaning my room. I haven't edited it at all, it just happened with a careless move of the lens. Sometimes the best pictures come out of a random act or movement, but that's life for you.

2 comments:

  1. ah starbucksin talvijutut on parhaita, peppermint mocha on mun lemppari! en voi uskoo etten oo viel käyny vaik tääl on ollu talvi starbucksissa jo useemman viikon.
    nii ja harmi et tääl syödään pelkkää paskaa aamupalaks eikä mitään tollassia herkkuja :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, aattelin seuraavaks kokeilla peppermint mochaa!! Kannattas mennä käymään, tietty sulla ei oo tätä et ku mä meen kotiin ni en tiedä koska seuraavan kerran saan taas talvi makuja.. sulla on varmaa et saat niitä koska vaan :) ainakin niin kauan ku opiskelet englannissa.

    ReplyDelete