Friday, November 18, 2011

Pretty in Pink

So I am known for hating pink, though I had pink highlights and often like to have pink nails. Its actually more of a hate towards very light pink and so on. I do have a liking towards cold pinks and purples. So here is an example of pink nails that I find nice, though the flash kinda takes away from the color.

The pink in question was bought ages ago and as you can see from the bottom of the container that its losing some of its color. Blame the owner whom left it in the sun one day. Gosh my nails are so short lately. I only have one long nail left.
You gotta love OPI, it's my favorite and yaay it's a lot cheaper here than in Finland. Silver shatter or any shatter for that matter is something I like, easy way to make cool looking nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment