Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wedding Look

Its June already?? Are you kidding me, haha. So much has happened yet it feels like time stands still and then suddenly you snap out of it and realize how much time has passed. Have to say my stress levels are suddenly higher, the approaching wedding makes me nervous.

Anyway I came quickly to post these pics to show off my wedding make up, well not the real one but a trial round. I thought I wanted something really natural but in the end I wanted something more dramatic. Its your wedding day, at least one day you can look different than normal. I'm really happy with this though when Panda saw it he laughed at me. Men really don't know how to react, luckily he said that I look good just if he hadn't seen it before the wedding he might have thought he went to the wrong wedding. :D
Now I just can't wait for the actual day, and well have to figure out what to do with my hair. Especially those nasty little ones. More to come soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute makeup :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete