Saturday, February 7, 2015

2/18 Nail Challenge - Silver Zebra

I decided to challenge myself to try out all 18 shades from the ColorBonanza pack and this is already my second attempt. At first I wasn't sure what to do on the silver nails but then it hit me, Zebra! This time though I didn't use one of the Konad nail polishes and discovered why you should use them. Normal polish just doesn't work. It dries up too fast I think but I think it still looks quite good even though I used the wrong nail polish. Practice makes perfect
Päätin tosiaan haastaa itteni kokeilemaan jokaista 18 sävyä jota lahjaksi saamassani ColorBonanza paketissa on. Tokaa yritystä varten valikoin hopeisen lakan ja mietin pitkään että mitä sen kanssa, Zebra tietenkin! Huomasinpa sitten samalla minkä takia pitää käyttää Konadin omia tai muita leimailuun tarkoitettuja lakkoja. Normaalit lakat vaan kuivaa kai liian nopeasti mutta lopputulos silti miellytti ainakin omaa silmääni. Harjoitus tekee mestarin.  
L.A. Colors Color Craze - Silver and Black
Konad Plate M57 - Zebra pattern
Looking at these pictures I'm reminded of something I used to think about when I was a kid. When I was smaller and had tiny smooth hands, I remember looking at my mothers and sisters hands and admiring how big they were. I wondered how long it would take for my hands to look like theirs and actually wondered would mine even look like that as would my perspective of my hands never change. Well now I can say my hands look old and dry so yes my perspective has changed. No longer are they the hands of a small kid or teenager. Oh boy do they look like they need some hand cream.

Kun katselen näitä kuvia mulle tulee mieleen ajatus joka mulla oli nuorempana. Varsinkin kun olin lapsi katselin äitini ja sisareni käsiä ja ihmettelin että koskakohan omat käteni näyttää yhtä isoilta ja aikuisilta kuin heidän. Omani kun oli niin pienet ja sileät. Tosinaan mietin myös että voisikohan olla että näkemykseni omista käsistäni ei varmaan koskaan muutu ja näen ne aina lapsen käsinä. No eiköhän selkeästi ne nykyään näytä vanhoilta ja kuivilta. Pitänee käydä käsirasva purkilla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment