Monday, August 11, 2014

The School Bus

It was the 4th of July that we went with some friends to a cool hamburger place here in L-town, which means I'm a super slow poster... Anyways we had some burgers and enjoyed some live entertainment. As it was still early July the jasmine bush in the yard was still blooming and the fragrance was so wonderful. Its just one of those things I will definitely miss during the winter. After having about 30 plus days of staggering heat, I'm pretty much ready for fall and some cooler weather. I have always been more of a winter person anyway. I don't complain about the cold and dark, I just love it. The dark gives me the perfect reason to have tons of candles and twinkle lights all around. Though there are things of summer I will miss; like swimming, strawberries and blueberries, jasmine flowers and all other flowers, the sun and so on... But feeling sweaty I will never miss, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment