Friday, August 15, 2014

The Kimono of My Dreams

So here it is the Kimono I made for myself. My little DIY project turned out quite successful. I posted earlier some sneak peak pictures to this and finally you guys can see the end product. It was a fairly easy project but there were some OOOH I should have done that before this moments but still I'm very happy with it. The fabric is a tad thicker than what a hot summers day would require but its still very nice to throw one to avoid too much sun. I also saw a dress at Promod made from the exact same fabric! I'm also super glad I added the lace trim to it, it turned out so much better than what I originally thought.
Ok so I'll stop with the ranting on how wonderful it is and how proud I am of myself. I'm already planning new projects, which are more related to fixing old shirts I just don't wanna throw away. But in the meanwhile here is some nice barbecue pics and the awkwardly positioned me. Oh how I miss the sun from these pics, please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment