Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Little Things

Oh the little things that make you happy. For example this awesome new clothing rack. I had some issues fitting my clothes back into my old wardrobe so I decided to get this so I can also enjoy all the pretty clothes everyday. I really hate moving but much worse is trying to fit all your things back into a room that you once lived in. Its impossible to fit the new with the old. I think I need to get rid of some stuff. Especially old clothes.
I'm so adoring this lovely hat I got for Christmas, can't wait to pair it up with some outfit in the near future. I feel bit rusty when it comes to writing into the blog, I don't really know what to say. I don't really wanna get into all the negative thoughts going on, I'd rather just focus on the positive which is hard to write about. There are a lot of positive things to write, but for now I'll keep dreaming about going to visit Panda in Taiwan. A new destination for this Spring. It feels like I haven't gone anywhere in such a long time. Can't wait to travel again!

No comments:

Post a Comment