Monday, June 11, 2012

They don't make clothes like they used to

This is something I wore a few weeks ago. Its an old dress of my moms. Its kinda cool that my mom has saved so many of her old clothes from her youth. The only problem is that my mom was zoo much skinnier than me, though its been a long time since I tried them on. 
Soon I won't be able to post I think, since I will be in China. So I will try to post some pictures from Hong Kong tomorrow. They will be unedited since I don't really have time. Hope everyone is having a great summer.

3 comments:

  1. love the dress, its actually so in trend now:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, its funny to go through my moms and sisters old clothes and accessories. So many things that are somewhat in trend now and previously. Makes you wonder :D

      Delete
  2. Hey, hello I like your style and photos 🌺😍🌺

    ReplyDelete