Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mirror mirror on the Wall

I am a person that loves pictures and loves taking them, except of myself. I can come up with poses and all but once someone else is taking a picture of me I become shy. I freeze and make awkward stiff blaah poses. Well something to work on anyway, so heres some pictures taken with placing a camera on a table and hoping for the best. I really wanna take some pictures with models, any one interested??? 
Oon sellanen ihminen joka rakastaa valokuvia ja niiden ottamista paitsi kun pitäisi ottaa kuva itsestäni. Keksin kyllä paljon asentoja mutta heti kun joku muu ihminen on ottamassa musta kuvaa ni jäädyn. No pitää kai ruveta vähän harjottelemaan, mutta tässä on pari pöydän päällä kamera viritelmä kuvia. Voisin mielelläni ottaa kuvia ihmisistä, kiinnostaako ketään?
"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."  - Chinese Proverb

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's not a perm, as a perm last for a longer time. Its just normal finger curls. :)

      Delete
  2. ahh, looks nice, i have tried before, but my hair is too hard to be shaped:/

    ReplyDelete